Join us in the inaugural Teal Pumpkin District Fest
Presented by Quincy Medical Group on Saturday, October 29 from 10a-2p.
What is the Teal Pumpkin Project? Teal Pumpkin Project is about creating a safe & happy Halloween that every child is able to fully take part in, by offering non-food treats as an alternative to candy.
You can find more information on the website: Teal Pumpkin
Schedule of Events!
10a-2p | Downtown Teal Trick-Or-Treat at participating businesses
Families will grab a map and look for the Teal Pumpkin in the windows
7a-12p | Quincy Farmer’s Market
10a-2p | Washington Park Events/Activities
• Get your trick-or-treat bag with Quincy Medical Group
• Halloween themed games & activities for the kids!
• Pumpkin Decorating with the Quincy Art Center
• Photos with your favorite characters
• Face Painting & Caricatures
• Bounce Houses and Obstacle Course
• Truck Pulled Wagon RIdes by Grown -N- Gathered
10a-2p | Main Stage Gazebo (schedule TBA)
• 10:30a – Dance with Elite Studio- owner Holly Schell
• 11:00a – Spooktacular Story Time
• 11:30a – Demonstrations
• 12:00p – Pumpkin Decorating and Carving Battle!
• 1:00p – Costume Parade & Contest – *Prizes for boy, girl, group or family and pets!
• 2:00p – Dance with Elite Studio
Businesses and Vendors
How to be involved | Fill out application below
Free to sign up
Open hours 10a-2p at your location, OR set up a space and activity at Washington Park!
MUST Provide a non food item for trick-or-treat – No food items
Ideas Include: glow sticks, stickers, Band-Aids, buttons, toothbrush, tattoos, pencils, crayons, bubbles, erasers, finger puppets, rings, cards, bookmarks…
Teal Pumpkin Business Participation Form – Print, fill out and return to The District.
OR Scroll and fill out form below: