21st Anniversary Season!
Celebrate the 21st season of The District’s Blues in the District Concert Series.
Presented by Blessing Health System.
Washington Park from 5:30pm – 9:30pm
Free to the public
2nd and 4th Fridays
- June 8 will be The Coyote Bill Boogie Band,
- June 22 James Armstrong Band,
- July 13 local Quincy IL band Soul Shaker,
- July 27 Travis Reid Band,
- August 10 Eric Jerardi Band and
- August 24 Ken Valdez.
Big Blues Bonanza
Get in on The District’s Big Blues Bonanza
Grand Prize: $5,000
We’ll also give away $250 in District Dollars at each Blues event this summer!
Tickets on sale $10 each or 3 tickets for $20 at Blues in the District, at The District office and at the weekly Saturday Farmers’ Market in Washington Park.
Support Blues and all the events brought to you by The District!
Tickets Online | Purchase Big Blues Bonanza Tickets
Big Blue Bonanza Contest Rules:
- Raffle tickets sell for $10 each or 3 tickets for $20. Each ticket sold will go into the drawing for the grand prize of $5000, to be given away at the end of the final Blues in the District event on Friday, August 24, 2018.
- Prizes of $250 in District Dollars also will be awarded during each Blues in the District event. District Dollars are redeemable at many shops, restaurants, bars and businesses in The District. See our Facebook page and website for a complete list of participating businesses. All District Dollars must be redeemed by June 1, 2019. District Dollars are not redeemable for cash. Winners of District Dollars will still be eligible to win the grand prize.
- Odds of winning depend on total number of entries and number of tickets purchased. The more tickets you buy, the better your odds of winning.
- Need not be present to win. Winner will be notified.
- Must be at least 18 to participate in the contest.
- In the event enough tickets are not sold to cover the prize costs, The District reserves the right to award 25% of the total amount collected as an alternate prize.
- Employees of The District and members of its Board of Directors are not eligible to win.
Sponsor | Be a Part of Tradition
Become a partner of this free Blues concert series. This community tradition brings friends and family to The District to enjoy Quality live music!
Attendance: 2500+ per concert / 6 concerts
SOLD | Title Series Partner
1 Exclusive Partnership per concert – $4000
Same as Concert Partner w/ Upgrades
+ Title designation for series in all media, print and online + 10×10 space at 3 concerts including giveaways for patrons, or promo items at 3 concerts
_____ Concert Partner
6 Opportunities – $3000
Same as Blues Partner w/ Upgrades
+ Exclusive center stage logo placement at one concert + Giveaways for patrons, or promo items at one concert + Only one partner per concert
_____ Blues Partner – $1000
Same as Corporate Partner w/ Upgrades + 10×10 space at one concert
_____ Corporate Partner
30 Opportunities – $550
• Signage center stage at one concert
• Logo on all print materials, website & social media • Supply of postcards and magnets
• Announced at one concert
_____ Set Partner – $250
Same as Song Partner w/ Upgrades + Poster for home or business
_____ Song Partner – $100
• Listing on poster, website & announced at one concert
_____ Note Partner – $50 | Name on poster
SOLD | Blues Food Court Partner
1 Exclusive Partnership – $2000
Naming rights to Food Court
Signage at Food Court for all events
Giveaway for patrons or promo items at all events Logo on all print materials, website & social media
The District is a non-profit organization with the mission of promoting, revitalizing and preserving Quincy’s Historic Business District through broad-based community support, including both public and private partnerships. The District extends from Front Street to Twelfth Street, and Broadway to State Streets. For more information on the Historic Quincy Business District please log on to www.thedistrictquincy.com.