Presented by Quincy Medical Group.
Every Saturday | May 7 – October 29, 2022 from 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
The Quincy Farmers Market is truly a community event that brings people together from the region to buy directly from local Tri-State Area vendors/producers and enjoy the bounty of the locally grown produce, delicious baked goods, flowers/plants and beautifully hand crafted items.
The Quincy Farmers Market accepts cash and Debit/Credit cards, as well as SNAP/EBT and WIC vouchers at approved vendors.
If the vendor does not accept debit or credit at their booth, Market staff can process credit and debit payments at the Market Information Booth under the red District tent.
2022 Vendor Information
Click HERE for the 2022 Farmers Market Handbook (application is located on the last page)
Activities – TBA
Did you know the market also accepts EBT, (SNAP) and WIC Vouchers and you can become an approved vendor with the State? As a vendor, if you do not accept debit or credit at your booth, market staff can process credit and debit payments at the Market Information Booth, providing vouchers for the public to use to shop with you. The market staff then reimburses you for the vouchers.
We welcome homegrown & handcrafted vendors to the Quincy Farmers Market, as well as prepared food vendors.
**Based on previous customer survey, prepared food, coffee, cheese and bread vendors are desired and recommended to apply.
- Annual Fee | $218.00 (10% off – must be purchased before May 1, 2022) Those who commit to the annual fee will have their vendor space reserved at each market until 7:30am.
- Single Market | $9.00
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NON-PRODUCE VENDORS ONLY: The City of Quincy requires anyone selling products OTHER THAN PRODUCE to have a Peddlers License. This License, if applicable, must be presented to Market Staff before you will be permitted to set up. The Quincy Farmers Market/The District has no control over the Peddlers License requirements. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE CONTACT THE CITY OF QUINCY at 217-228-4500. Members without proper licenses, permits, and certificates will not be allowed to set up or participate in the Market and may be ejected from the Market if found to be in violation. For more information, click HERE to visit The City of Quincy’s website.
2022 Market Manager Application
Are you interested in supporting the Quincy Farmers Market by being a paid Market Manager? If so, please review the job description by clicking the link below.
CLICK HERE for the Market Manager Application
Help support the Quincy Farmers Market!
The Quincy Farmers Market is looking for sponsors. We strive to:
- Support local farmers and businesses by giving them an available outlet to sell directly to the consumer;
- Enrich the community by making farm fresh in‐season produce available to customers;
- Inform customers about healthy and sustainable food choices;
- Give customers access to locally produced baked goods and food products, and locally handcrafted items;
- Promote a community gathering spot that creates a festive atmosphere and a community destination.
Download | Partnership Information